Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"DE-ESCALATION"--I LIKE, I LIKE

Obama introduces the Iraq War De-Escalation Act of 2007. I'm still a Kucinich man, but Obama gets some serious press...Was Obama "warning" against Iran in Herzliya the other day? No, I see that he declined to address the Herzliya conference...Too bad John Edwards didn't do the same thing...yeesh!

It's still January, less than a month after the Democrats have taken control, and already we've got Democrats introducing bills for "de-escalation!" Of course the bill won't pass--or if it does, it'll be vetoed by Dear Leader--but that's not the point. The point is to end this war and to be on record as being against this foul war.

Whatever...I'll say this, though...I never gave a fuck about an Obama candidacy until I saw the following video posted at Americablog (maybe a lot of other Democrats feel the same way):

No comments: