Tuesday, October 26, 2004

REMEMBER, KERRY WILL GET THE MOST VOTES a vote for Bush sucks...

This is my first entry in 20 days...I actually composed at least one other entry but never got a chance to put it up...such is life with a 10-month-old.

And today is my 8th wedding anniversary!

Anyway, I'm going to make this one brief because this computer is acting screwy and I don't want to do a long post only to lose it due to computer malfunction...

Discovered a blog I really like a lot....americablog...

Mike Malloy talked about the Stanley Hilton 9/11 suit against Bush and Rumsfeld, et.al. I thought that lent it a little validity. I first heard about it from Alex Jones, who I enjoy but feel that he's a little wacko. Or maybe he's telling the unvarnished truth. I can't quite tell.

Actually now that I think about it, I first heard about the 9/11 suit from a caller to Malloy's program. Malloy must have checked out the site too...he didn't really know what to make of it either...

This Ashlee Simpson video edit is hilarious as is this Florida E-voting Video...

No comments: